HAT CLUB JOBS
Hat Club, LLC is a leading growth-oriented retailer that offers opportunities to employees who produce results. Our philosophy is to attract seasoned employees, promote from within, and reward strong performance.
Our New Era 5950 hats, Snapbacks, and branded caps are the most popular headwear available, and we take pride in the originality and quality of our caps and other merchandise. Our stores and employees reflect that pride and dedication to quality and customer service.
We are continuously searching for highly talented, committed individuals to execute our company strategy; people who are energetic, responsible, and customer service oriented.
Consider joining the Hat Club at our corporate office and distribution center in Tempe, Arizona or at one of our many stores. Hat Club currently has stores throughout Arizona, California, and Texas and is always looking for new store locations and the talented people who make us different.
It is Hat Club’s policy and practice to ensure equal employment opportunity to all job applicants and its employees. We are committed to providing our employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Career Opportunities Currently Available:
- Assistant Manager - Hat Club @ Serramonte Center, Daly City, CA
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Grapevine Mills, Grapevine, TX
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Solano Mall, Fairfield, CA
- Key Holder - Hat Club @ Solano Mall, Fairfield, CA
- Photography & Digital Marketing Internship - Hat Club Corporate Office, Tempe, AZ
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Arden Fair, Sacramento, CA
To apply for a position, you may do any one of the following:
- Apply at any store location by submitting a Hat Club application, or resume and cover letter. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position or location you are applying for.
- Fax a resume to:
(480) 829-7407 (include job title and location you are applying for)
- Mail a resume to:
1834 W. 3rd St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
You must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid work permit where required.