HAT CLUB JOBS
Hat Club, LLC is a leading growth-oriented retailer that offers opportunities to employees who produce results. Our philosophy is to attract seasoned employees, promote from within, and reward strong performance.
Our New Era 5950 hats, Snapbacks, and branded caps are the most popular headwear available, and we take pride in the originality and quality of our caps and other merchandise. Our stores and employees reflect that pride and dedication to quality and customer service.
We are continuously searching for highly talented, committed individuals to execute our company strategy; people who are energetic, responsible, and customer service oriented.
It is Hat Club’s policy and practice to ensure equal employment opportunity to all job applicants and its employees. We are committed to providing our employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Career Opportunities Currently Available:
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Fiesta Mall, Mesa AZ
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Paradise Valley, Phoenix AZ
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Metro Mall, Phoenix AZ
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ SuperstitionSprings Mall, Mesa AZ
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Fashion Square, Scottsdale AZ
- Sales Associate & Key Holder @ Arizona Mills Mall, Tempe AZ
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Serramonte Center, Daly City CA
- Assistant Manager & Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Great Mall, Milpitas CA
- Assistant Manager & Sales Associate - Hat Club @ Sunvalley, Concord CA
- Sales Associate & Key Holder @ Mission Valley Mall, San Diego CA
- Sales Associate & Key Holder @ Grapevine Mills Mall, Grapevine TX
- Sales Associate - Hat Club @ El Camino Real Mall, Carlsbad CA
- Sales Associate & Key Holder @ Southcenter Mall, Tukwila WA
To apply for a position, you may do any one of the following:
- Apply at any store location by submitting a Hat Club application, or resume and cover letter. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position or location you are applying for.
- Fax a resume to:
(480) 829-7407 (include job title and location you are applying for)
- Mail a resume to:
1834 W. 3rd St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
You must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid work permit where required.